The report in focus

Truck component and spare part market in Russia

Truck component and spare part market in Russia

Exit date 09.07.2018

Format PDF

Price 1690 eur.

AUTOSTAT analytic agency presents the report “Truck component and spare part market in Russia”, covering results of 2017.

09 july more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Which cars do the different aged Russians drive?

News

It was spent a half of trillion rubles to buy new cars

06a438ed-670-0.jpg

According to the evaluation of the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT", in the 1st quarter of 2018, Russians spent 498 billion rubles to buy new cars. This is more by 24% than the result of a year ago. Slightly more than 90% of this volume fell on foreign cars, which cost 450 billion rubles for residents of our country. Accordingly, the remaining approximately 10% is the cost of domestic brands purchasing (48 billion rubles).

Russians still spend the most money to buy new KIA cars. So, from January to March of this year, this figure was 62.5 billion rubles - more by 58% than in the 1st quarter of 2017. According to the experts of the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT", the Korean brand is the second largest seller in Russia among all brands (second only to LADA), and the KIA Rio model is the most popular in our market. The second place of the rating is kept by Japanese Toyota (48.5 billion rubles, + 9%), followed by the domestic LADA (45 billion rubles, + 37.5%). Also, Korean Hyundai (43 billion rubles, + 35%) and German Mercedes-Benz (36 billion rubles, + 7%) are among the five leaders by the costs of the inhabitants of our country.

We note that the share of the five listed brands was about a half (47%) of the total amount of money spent by Russians to buy new cars in the first quarter of 2018.

04.05.18 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru