Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Key figures of the Russian truck parc

News

118 publications are found
  • 29 june 2018

    The luxury car market returned to the growth in May

    According to the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT", the volume of the market of new cars of luxury segment was 123 units in Russia in May of 2018. It is higher by 6% than a year ago (116 units). The most popular model in the segment of luxury cars is still Mercedes-Benz Maybach of S-Class, the sales of which in May were 56 units.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    Volvo is exploring the possibility of car producing in Russia

    The company Volvo Car is exploring the possibility of car production organizing in Russia, said the President of Volvo Car Russia, Michael Malmsten, at the opening of the new dealer center of the group "Avilon". "If you can sell enough, then perhaps in the future the plant will be opened in Russia," - said Mr. Malmsten, who is cited by RNS.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    Updated Audi A4 and Audi A4 Avant will appear in Russia

    In Russia, the Audi A4 and Audi A4 Avant of 2019 model year will be available for order in the third quarter of 2018. They can be distinguished by new bumpers, which in combination with the new design of the discs emphasize the sporting character of the models, reported the press service of Audi Russia.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    Volkswagen Tiguan – is in the TOP-three of the SUV market in Moscow and St. Petersburg

    The analytic agency "AUTOSTAT" conducted a survey of the Russian market of new crossovers and SUVs by the results of 5 months of 2018. In the course of the survey it was revealed that Volkswagen Tiguan is one of the TOP-three best-selling vehicles of SUV segment in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    The new Ford EcoSport is launched in the Russian market

    Crossover Ford EcoSport of new generation entered all official Ford dealer centers in Russia. The price of new items starts from 959 thousand rubles without taking into account special offers, reported the press service of Ford Sollers.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    Half of the Russian truck market includes foreign vehicles

    According to the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT", it was sold more than 31 thousand new trucks in Russia by the results of 5 months of 2018. Among them, 15.7 thousand vehicles were foreign ones, which are 50.3% of the market.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    The new BMW X4 was presented in Russia

    In Russia, the new BMW X4 was demonstrated for the first time. The premiere of the novelty took place on the stage of the festival "BMW Opera without Borders" with the Symphony Orchestra of the Bolshoi Theater, reported the press service of BMW Group Russia.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    70% of the LCV market belongs to domestic brands in Russia

    According to the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT", 30.5 thousand new LCV domestic brands were sold in our country by the results of 5 months of 2018. It corresponds to 69.5% of the total Russian market of light commercial vehicles. Accordingly, the rest 30.5% were foreign cars, which amounts to 13.4 thousand units.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    Russia will abolish duties on LCV from Germany and Italy

    Russia has informed the dispute settlement body -World Trade Organization (WTO) - on the abolition of anti-dumping duties on German and Italian light commercial vehicles (LCVs), the EU welcomed it, informed a Geneva source in the trade circles, familiar with the issue.

    more

     
  • 29 june 2018

    The share of sales of diesel LCV reached a record 56% in Russia

    According to the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT", the market volume of new light commercial vehicles in Russia (LCV) for 5 months of 2018 reached about 44 thousand units. Among them the sales of diesel vehicles were 24.6 thousand units, which correspond to a share of 56%. This is a record indicator of the market share of diesel LCV in our country for the last 10 years.

    more