Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

TOP-10 of crossovers and off-road vehicles in the first half of 2018

News

Only 2% of a modern car could not be recycled and disposal

To assess the significance of Program of car parc renewal (scrappage), launched by the Government on September 1st, 2014 in Russia, it is enough to recall that only 2% of a modern car could not be recycled and disposal. In the example of a passenger car, the rest 98% is a metal (700-900 kg), plastic (25-30 kg), glass (25 kg), rubber (50-70 kg), motor oils and fluids. 

For comparison: 

- In Germany: S of country 257.104 square kilometers; car parc - 43.4 million; 1,500 points of reception of old cars operate; network for acceptance of cars - within a radius of 50 km; 1200 plants by dismantlers, 47 shredder plants. 

- In Russia: S of country - 17,075,400 square kilometers, car parc - 35 million passenger cars + 5,000,000 trucks; 12 shredders; lack of recycling of glass and plastic. 

All these facts were shown by the CEO of «RUSMET» and director of NP NSED "RUSLOM.KOM", Victor Kovshevny, by speaking at the conference "The automotive market of Russia”. Today, with account of the running government program the Russian car plants and car dealers have the opportunity, to begin together to build in Russia a civilized system of recycling. It will be discussed at the next conference "Disposal of vehicles”.

Tags: parc, russia
16.09.14 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru