Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Market structure of used cars by brands and segments

News

PAZ intends to keep its production volume at the level of this year in 2014

Pavlovsky Bus Plant expects to keep the production in 2014 at the level of this year, said the managing director of PAZ, Andrey Vasilyev. “We do not plan the drop in production”, - he said.

According to Andrey Vasilyev, PAZ plans to produce a little more than 10,000 buses in 2013, among which 75 % of the production will take buses of small class; the remaining 25 % will be middle-class buses. “Despite the fact that this year we fix the bus market decline about 16-17%, we will remain approximately in the same amounts as the last year”, - said the managing director of PAZ. He noted that PAZ increased its share to 82 % in the segment of small buses in 2013 and the share of division Buses of GAZ Group" (PAZ and KAVZ) rose by about 10 % to 66% in bus segment of the middle class.

02.12.13 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru