Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

The choice of the car owner: the official dealer or an independent service station?

News

GAZ Group has started the serial production of buses “Vector”

GAZ Group has started the mass production of new buses of middle class “Vector” at Pavlovsk bus plant . The new model is available in two versions: for urban and intercity transportation. 30 urban buses “Vector” worth over RUB 100 million will be shipped to Sochi Until mid- December and it will be used on routes of Sochiavtotrans and  Lazarevskoeavtotrans at the end of the year. Today, there were produced the first 12 of such buses.

As the Managing Director of PAZ, Andrey Vasilyev, informed, investments of GAZ Group in Pavlovsk bus factory will be RUB 650 million in 2014-2015, which will focus, in particular, on the production of buses “Vector” and the development of a new family of low-floor buses of the middle class. In the future, according to Andrey Vasilyev, the line of buses “Vector” will be expanded to five models of varying lengths (from 7 m to 8.8 m), passenger capacity and destination, including long-distance modification, the production of which will start the next year. Price of basic version of the bus “Vector” is RUB 2 million 150 thousand, and with account of additional options, such as the lift cassette, air conditioning, video surveillance system, GLONASS equipment, cashless fare collection system, and a system of “speaking city” (allows the visually impaired and devoid of people to get information on the stops about the route of the bus and about doors that are open to get off), the cost of the bus can reach RUB 3 million 200 thousand. Totally, PAZ plans to produce at least 400 buses “Vector” in 2014, said Andrey Vasilyev.

In the future, buses “Vector” will be exported. As Andrey Vasilyev informed the agency AUTOSTAT, it will be traditional for the division Buses of GAZ Group markets of the CIS countries, as well as Latin America, where the buses “Vector” are already being tested. Moreover, the strategy of division Buses of GAZ Group provides access to the market of Eastern Europe, added the Managing Director of PAZ.

Urban bus “Vector” is designed to work in routes with high traffic. The new model is equipped with Cummins diesel engine of emissions standard Euro -4, it is also planned in the future to install the engine JAMZ. The bus is equipped with an automatic transmission, engine brake system ABS and traction control system ASR. The total passenger capacity of bus “Vector” for urban transport – is 54 people. It includes the vandal-proof 23 seats and one seat for people with disabilities.

Bus “Vector” for interurban services is relevant as to intercity routes, so on routes between the cities of up to 300 km. The bus is equipped with Cummins diesel engine of emissions standard Euro -4. InterCity bus, as well as urban version, is equipped with automatic transmission, engine brake system ABS and traction control system ASR. Total seating capacity - is 52 people, including 30 seats. Serial production of intercity bus version “Vector” will begin in PAZ the next year. As the Chief Designer of LLC PAZ, Igor Chaykin, informed the agency AUTOSTAT, with the entry of the bus “Vector” to the market, PAZ intends to take its place in the market for intercity bus transportation, which is now dominated by Chinese and Korean manufacturers. According to him, long distance modifications occupy about 30% in the sales of buses traditionally, while the remaining 70 % are urban versions.

02.12.13 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru