The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

Exit date 12.12.2019

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The third autumn wave of the project is aimed at the consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of winter tires.

12 december more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


Dynamics of the Russian car market in the first half of 2018


The Russian market of LCV fell by 5.7 % in October

Sales of light commercial vehicles in Russia in October were down by 5.7% to 15,117 units. For ten months of 2013, the sales of light commercial vehicles were 142,105 vehicles – it is more by 1.7 % than a year before. Two-thirds (67.3 %) of sales were LCV of domestic brands, the remaining 32.7 % were foreign vehicles.

GAZ still dominates in the Russian market of LCV - it was sold 7,494 cars of this brand for the last month (-9.7 %), by occupying 49.6 % of the market. UAZ was in the second place, which reduced sales of light commercial vehicles by 32.9 % to 1,675 units. The leader among foreign LCV is Ford, which sold 1,273 cars – it is more by 9.5 % over the previous year. Volkswagen was in the fourth place, which sold 1,151 light commercial vehicles (+5.3 %). Lada closes the “Top five” of leaders - sales of pickups and vans Largus and “VIS” was 994 vehicles.

22.11.13 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru