Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

How many cars does one dealership sell in Russia?
  • 11.10.18 How many cars does one dealership sell in Russia?

    In the new study, the experts of the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT" decided to analyze what is the average annual efficiency of a single car dealership in Russia. The study was based on two indicators at the end of 2017 - the sale of new cars and the revenue from it.

    Archive

News

The Russian market of LCV decreased by 3.5%

Sales of light commercial vehicles in Russia were 13,852 units at the end of May – it is less by 3.5% than a year before. Thus, the Russian market of LCV shows again a decline after the growth in April. The sales of light commercial vehicles grew by 1.9% to 64,578 vehicles for five months of 2013. At the same time two-thirds (67.5%) of sales were LCV of domestic brands, the rest 32.5% were foreign vehicles.

GAZ still dominates in the Russian market of LCV - it was sold 6,568 cars of this brand (-9%) for the last month, occupying 47.4% of the market. UAZ is in the second place, which decreased sales of light commercial vehicles by 10.7% to 2,005 units. The leader among foreign LCV is still Volkswagen, which sold 1,260 cars, and it is less by 0.6% than in the previous year. Ford takes the fourth place with 949 sold light commercial vehicles (0%). Lada still closes the TOP-5, sales of pickups and vans Largus and “VIS” were 637 vehicles.

19.06.13 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru