Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

The best-selling cars in Russia for the last 20 years
  • 27.03.18 The best-selling cars in Russia for the last 20 years

    The specialists of the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT" made a rating of the models that were the leaders of the Russian car market in 1998 - 2017. If until 2016 they all belonged to the same brand - the domestic LADA, but now, for the last two years, foreign cars are the leaders on the Russian market.

    Archive

News

AvtoVAZ entered the TOP-5 leaders of LCV market in January

Lada largus van.jpgSales of light commercial vehicles grew by 9.2% in Russia in January and they were 8,895 units. At the same time domestic brands have taken two-third of market (67.7%), the rest 32.3% were foreign cars.

GAZ still dominates in the Russian market of LCV – 4,108 vehicles of this brand were sold the last month (+3.9%) and the brand occupied 46.2% of market. UAZ is in the second place, which decreased sales of light commercial vehicles by 3.4% to 1,263 units. Ford was the leader among foreign LCV that sold 791 vehicles, which is a 80.6% increase on the last year. The fourth place was occupied by Volkswagen with 581 sold light vehicles (-12.4%). This time Lada closes the row of five leaders – sales of pickups and vans Largus and VIS was 555 vehicles.

22.02.13 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru