Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

The share of all-wheel drive in sales of SUV in the Russian market

News

St. Petersburg plant Hyundai produced the 200 thousandth car

 

Hyundai 200000

St. Petersburg plant “Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus” produced the 200 thousandth car on April 10th of 2012. As representatives of company remarked the rash growth of production capacity development permitted to reach such results in six months after the first 100 thousand cars production. 

It should be reminded that the official opening of plant “Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus” was on September 21st of 2010 and the serial production was started on January 17th of 2011. The first car that came in the assembly line was Hyundai Solaris sedan and hatchback model was added in May. Due to the high demand for this car, the second shift and then the third one were launched during the record terms and it permitted to increase production capacities of enterprise from the established 150 thousand cars per a year to 200 thousand ones. Besides, in the middle of August the model range of “Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus” was supplemented by Kia Rio sedan. The enterprise also produces Rio new hatchback from January of this year. 

By the results of 2011 St. Petersburg plant Hyundai produced 138987 cars and among them 85% of cars are Hyundai Solaris and the rest 15% – Kia Rio New. Thereby, about 10% of produced cars Hyundai and Kia in St. Petersburg were delivered for export in CIS countries.

 

12.04.12 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru