Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

News

In 2011 cars of Russia consumed more than 62 tones of fuel

 

The consumption of vehicle fuel in Russia in 2011 was more than 62 million tones. Gasoline has more than 60%, diesel fuel – 35,6% and gas fuel - 2,4%. These data were received by analysts of AUTOSTAT agency by the results of estimation of fuel consumption by vehicle parc of Russia.

Concerning the structure of fuel consumption by types of vehicles, more than 90% of consumption of passenger cars was gasoline (among which about 60% of AI-92). Trucks use mainly diesel fuel. 

The biggest regions-consumers of fuel in Russia are Moscow (by the results of 2011 – 5,26 million tones, share is 8,36%), Moscow region (3,51 tones, 5,58%) and Krasnodar region (2,39 tones, 3,81%). As analysts of AUTOSTAT agency remarked, about 47% of fuel consumption is belonged to 15 big regions of Russia; the rest 68 regions consume 53%. Therewith, more than 70% of fuel is consumed by the European part of country. 

As analysts of AUTOSTAT agency suppose, consumption volumes of fuel will grow from year to year but the structure of consumption will be changed very slowly. So, according to the forecast of AUTOSTAT agency, the consumption of vehicle fuel in Russia will be 72,7 million tones in 2015. Thereby, the share of high-octane gasoline AI-95/98 will increase from 17,9% of 2011 to 24,8%. 

 

11.04.12 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru