Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

How many cars do you have in your family

News

Russian market of LCV increased by 38,2% in April

By the results of April sales of light commercial vehicles in Russia were 14487 units and it was more by 38,2% than in the previous year. According to the estimations of AUTOSTAT, Russian market of LCV increased by 48,1% to 46413 vehicles for four months of 2011. Therewith, more than two thirds (71%) of sales of light commercial vehicles in Russia were LCV of domestic brands (GAZ, UAZ and IZH), the rest 29% were foreign vehicles. As the analysts of AUTOSTAT agency remarked, Russian market of LCV showed the high positive dynamics and the growth of this segment was started from January of the previous year. It should be reminded that by the results of 2010 the sales of light commercial vehicles increased by 33,7% in our country and they were 134795 vehicles.
GAZ still dominates in the Russian market of LCV in April there were sold 8009 vehicles of this Russian brand (+55,3%), so it occupied 41,4% of market. UAZ remained on the second place, which decreased the sales of light commercial vehicles by 6,4% to 1962 units. Fiat occupied the third place with indicator of 1193 of sold LCV that was less by 5,5% than the indicator of 2010. Volkswagen is on the fourth place, the sales of which 2,9 times increased to 780 vehicles. And Peugeot still closes the row of five leaders, which sold 696 of light commercial vehicles and it was more by 98,3% than in the previous year.

31.05.11
Source: АВТОСТАТ