The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

27 may more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


The share of all-wheel drive in sales of SUV in the Russian market

12% of electric vehicles in Russia belong to legal entities


As of the middle of this year, there were 3.1 thousand electric cars in our country owned by legal entities, which is 12% of the total. Accordingly, the remaining 88% are registered to individuals. Such data is contained in the report “Corporate vehicle fleet in the Russian Federation as of July 1, 2023,” prepared by experts from the AUTOSTAT agency. If we consider the largest regional electric vehicle parcs, the largest share of legal entities in them is observed in Moscow – 23%.

In other words, every fourth electric car in the capital is owned by legal entities. In the Moscow region and St. Petersburg, this is every fifth (19.1% and 19.5%, respectively). But in the Primorsky Territory, the share of “corporate” electric vehicles accounts for only 6.2% of their total number. At the same time, the region itself ranks third in the number of registered electric vehicles.

In the Krasnodar Territory and Irkutsk Region, which are among the TOP 5 most “electric-mobile” subjects of the Russian Federation, the share of legal entities is 7.2% and 1.3%, respectively.

Фото автора публикации