Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

What kind of motor oils do Russian car owners prefer?

News

Over 40% of foreign cars are still sold in Moscow

Despite an active development of dealer networks in regions of Russia, over 40% of foreign cars are still sold through Moscows dealers. Such conclusion was made by specialists of the analytic agency AUTOSTAT after the studying of the regional structure of sales. 10, 4% of realization of the official dealers of foreign makes account for the share of St. Petersburg.
The leader among regions is the Sverdlovsk region. The dealers of this region realized almost 100 thsd of foreign makes last year, which corresponds to 4, 7% of this segment of market. Three more Russian regions Tyumen, Rostov and Samara regions have practically the same capacities of market 3,6 3, 7 %. The dealers have realized over 75 thsd cars in each of these regions. Among other leading regions the analysts note Tatarstan (3, 1%) and Bashkortostan (2, 4%), Chelyabinsk (2, 7%) and Nighnij Novgorod (2, 45%) regions, as well as Krasnodar (2, 42%) and Perm (2, 24%) krais.
As the director of the agency AUTOSTAT Sergej Tselikov reported, 80% of official sales of foreign cars accounted for 12 numbered regions. The rest 20% of market are distributed between all other regions of Russia. The analyst also notes that a part of cars, realized in big cities, goes to other regions. As he said, if we compare the realization by official dealers and registration of cars by regions, so from 30 to 40% of foreign cars is registered in other region, not there where it was sold. This is the evidence of the fact that the potential of development of dealer networks in Russia is not yet out.

16.02.09
Source: AUTOSTAT