Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

Exit date 12.12.2019

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The third autumn wave of the project is aimed at the consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of winter tires.

12 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Rating of automobile brands on the index of trust service center

News

PSA will start the Russian factory in time without Mitsubishi

PSA/Peugeot-Citroen will start the output of cars at a new factory in Kaluga according to fixed date, despite the fact that the partner of the alliance of building of the factory in Russia the Japanese car manufacturer Mitsubishi reported that it will delay the launch of its SUVs at the conveyer in Kaluga.
As the representative of PSA reported for Automotive News Europe, the factory will start working at the first half of 2010. We remind that last week Mitsubishi reported that it delays the start of output of its middle sized SUV at the enterprise in Kaluga because of the economical crisis.
Mitsubishi reports that the start of output is delayed for 5 month, - says the representative of PSA. It changes nothing for us. We will start output of cars in Russia as we planned before.
PSA owns 70% of the factory in Kaluga (the factorys cost is 470 mln euro), the rest 30% belongs to Mitsubishi. The capacities of the enterprise foresee the output of 110 thsd of middle sized passenger cars Peugeot and Citroen and of 50 thsd of middle sized SUV of all three brands. Mitsubishi is responsible for production of SUVs at this joint venture, and PSA for output of passenger cars. The sources of PSA report that the factory in Kaluga will output the models Peugeot 308 and Citroen C4. The first cars of the Russian assembly will start to be sold in 2011.

11.02.09
Source: AUTOSTAT