The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


What SUVs were the most popular in Russia for 10 years?


For 4 months of 2023, 632 TANK vehicles were sold in Russia


From January to April of this year, the sales of new TANK cars in our country were 632 units. This is reported by the experts of "AUTOSTAT" agency with reference to the data of JSC "PPK"*. 76% of this amount belonged to TANK 300 model (479 units), the rest 24% were sales of TANK 500 (153 units). If we consider the regional structure of sales, then approximately one in four TANK vehicles was sold in Moscow (166 units), one in five in St. Petersburg (125 units), and one in ten in Moscow region (65 units). Also the TOP-5 subjects of the Russian Federation in terms of TANK sales included Nizhny Novgorod and Kemerovo regions (45 and 37 units, respectively).

* JSC "PPK" ("Passport Industrial Consulting") is a joint venture of JSC "Electronic Passport" and LLC "AUTOSTAT".

26.05.23 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru