The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


How did the market shares change in relation to the countries of origin of vehicles?


There are almost 600 thousand cars of LADA Vesta family in Russia


Quite recently AVTOVAZ resumed the production of LADA Vesta of a new generation. And "AUTOSTAT" agency experts decided to calculate how many cars of this family are in our country. According to the agency, as of January 1, 2023, 595,000 Vesta were registered. 63% of this amount, or 373 thousand units, belonged to sedans (including cross-version). The remaining 37% are station wagons Vesta SW and Vesta SW Cross (222 thousand).

The lion's share (86.5%) of all registered Vesta have a 1.6-liter engine (106 hp) under the bonnet, and 13.5% have a more powerful 1.8-liter engine (122 hp). Approximately the same ratio between mechanical and automated transmission - 86% and 14%, respectively. Most cars of LADA Vesta family are registered in the Samara region - 7.1% of the total. Tatarstan (4.6%) and Bashkortostan (4.2%) are the next in terms of the volume of Vesta regional parcs. Sverdlovsk Region, Moscow Region, Perm Territory, Dagestan, Chelyabinsk Region, Stavropol Territory and Krasnodar Territory also got into the TOP-10. The share of each of these subjects ranged from 3.5% to 3%. In Moscow, this figure is less - it is only 11th one.

21.03.23 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru