Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

Exit date 12.12.2019

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The third autumn wave of the project is aimed at the consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of winter tires.

12 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

The share of all-wheel drive in sales of SUV in the Russian market

News

The factory Volkswagen in Kaluga output over 62 thsd cars

As it was reported for the agency AUTOSTAT by the press-cutting service of the factory Volkswagen Rus, 62327 cars left the conveyer of the factory in Kaluga in 2008. The models Skoda constituted the base of the model range of the enterprise (59%). Last year there were assembled 37312 of Fabia, Octavia and Octavia Tour cars. The rest 41% of the volume of production accounted for cars Volkswagen Passat, Jetta and Tiguan. There were output 25015 units.
The preliminary plan for 2009 foresees the output of 100 thsd cars at the Russian enterprise Volkswagen. We should also note that this week the factory started he production of SUV cars Touareg, which will be delivered to the Russian dealers in April. Besides, as it was reported before, Skoda intends to deliver its new model Yeti to the conveyer in Kaluga.
We should also add that there were assembled 63525 cars since the start of the enterprise on the 28th of November in 2007.

15.01.09
Source: AUTOSTAT