Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Repurchase index of premium brands

News

More than a quarter of Haval Jolion crossovers are bought with all-wheel drive

d2777bf8-670-0.jpg

Almost 28% of purchased Haval Jolion crossovers have all-wheel drive, experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" reported with reference to the data of JSC "PPK"*. So, for 11 months of 2022, the residents of the Russian Federation purchased 16,246 new Haval Jolion crossovers, which is 2.6 times higher than for the same period of the last year. According to experts, this model is the most popular among all the "Chinese" in our market. Among this number, 4,520 vehicles were purchased with all-wheel drive, by representing 27.8% of the total. Accordingly, the remaining 72.2% are front-wheel drive versions (11,726 units).

Exactly the same ratio is observed in the breakdown by engine power. Recall that Haval Jolion is offered with a choice of two 1.5-liter engines (143 and 150 hp). At the same time, a more powerful engine is provided only for all-wheel drive versions, and a less powerful engine is provided for front-wheel drive versions. Also, a 150-horsepower engine is aggregated exclusively with a robotic gearbox, and a 143-horsepower one can be paired with both a “robot” and a “mechanics”. By the way, only 8% of all purchased Haval Jolion crossovers (1304 units) accounted for cars with manual gearboxes. The lion's share (92%) is purchased with a "robot" (14942 units).

* JSC "PPK" ("Passport Industrial Consulting") is a joint venture of JSC "Electronic Passport" and LLC "AUTOSTAT".

30.12.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru