Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

How has the car market changed by months in 2019 - 2021?

News

SUV EXEED TXL remains the brand's bestseller in Russia

e80c512c-670-0.jpg

According to the results of ten months of 2022, EXEED TXL mid-size SUV was purchased in Russia in the amount of 3,679 units, which is 2.1 times higher in compare with the same period of the previous year. Thus, this model remains the absolute bestseller of EXEED in the Russian market. According to the experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" with reference to the data of JSC "PPK" *, the EXEED TXL SUV is in the greatest demand in the Central Federal District, the share of which in the total sales of this model was 39.1% in January-October 2022.

The Volga Federal District accounted for 14.5% of purchases of such SUVs. Equal results were shown by the Northwestern and Southern federal districts - 13.7% each. In other federal districts, this share was below the 10 percent mark. As for the regional structure of the EXEED TXL market, most of these SUVs were purchased in Moscow (20.6%), Moscow Region (10.7%) and St. Petersburg (9.6%). The TOP-5 of subjects of the Russian Federation also included Krasnodar Territory (7.5%) and Rostov Region (2.8%).

It is also worth noting that EXEED TXL SUVs with a 1.6-liter engine (186 hp) are the most popular among Russians, accounting for 82.6% of total purchases. Accordingly, the remaining 17.4% are cars with a 2-liter engine (197 hp), which is installed in the most expensive version. Recall that in the Russian market EXEED TXL is offered with gasoline engines, a robotic gearbox and all-wheel drive.

* JSC "PPK" ("Passport Industrial Consulting") is a joint venture of JSC "Electronic Passport" and LLC "AUTOSTAT".

28.11.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru