Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Rating of automobile brands on the index of trust service center

News

Opening Auto: in September, the Russians spent 400 billion rubles for the purchase of used cars

4209c71e-670-0.jpg

Experts from Opening Auto (auto business block of "Opening Bank") and the AUTOSTAT agency conducted a joint study of the Russian used car market and determined its financial capacity* in September 2022. According to the results of the survey, in the first month of autumn, Russians spent 400.3 billion rubles on the purchase of used cars, which is 6% higher than in August (379 billion rubles). At the same time, over 70% of all money was spent on cars of European and Japanese brands. It is also worth noting that about a half of the costs fell on the SUV segment. Most of the money in September was spent on cars under the age of 5 years. In the first month of autumn, Russians spent 153.7 billion rubles on the purchase of cars under the age of 5, which is 38% of the total amount of money.

This is more than it was spent for cars of the age categories "5-9 years old" (115.7 billion rubles) and "10 years and older" (130.8 billion rubles). According to experts, more "young" cars are more expensive and are in high demand, so their costs are higher. The leaders in terms of costs in the secondary market are European and Japanese brands. So, in September, used European cars were purchased in the amount of 151.1 billion rubles (38% of total costs), and Japanese cars - in the amount of 135.7 billion rubles (34%). As a result, in total, 72% of all Russian money went to the "Europeans" and "Japanese". The third place in the structure of financial capacity of the secondary market in September was occupied by Korean brands. Their share was 14%, which corresponds to 54.6 billion rubles.

They are followed in the ranking of costs by used cars of Russian and American brands (30.5 billion and 22.4 billion rubles, respectively). Residents of the Russian Federation spent the least amount of money in September for the purchase of used "Chinese" cars - 5.5 billion rubles, or 1% of the total amount.

16.11.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru