Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Structure of passenger car parc in Russia in 2015

News

Experts informed about the main trends of the car market in October

a31bd7ed-670-0.jpg

On November 9th, during the live broadcast of "AUTOSTAT Operativka", which was dedicated to the results of the Russian car market in October 2022, experts from the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" named the main trends of the current situation. Very slowly, but the market is recovering. This is noticeable when analyzing the figures for the past few months, said the executive director of the agency, Sergey Udalov. He noted that in October the car market showed a slight drop (-2.5%) in compare with September. Probably some shock from the announced partial mobilization affected car purchases.

Nevertheless, for the last three months, the market of new passenger cars in Russia has reached monthly volumes of 42,000-44,000 units. There are no signs of volume growth in the near future. Director of the agency Sergei Tselikov agrees with him on this. AvtoVAZ has launched the production of its models, but not in full, and the model range is still smaller than it was. China continues to import its models to our market, but the prices for these cars do not allow them to be sold in bulk and have any serious effect on the growth of volumes in general.

Another new trend in the market is the emergence of new brands. As an example, only for a month, a new network of the Chinese brand OMODA was created, which in such short time has 73 dealers at once, which is a kind of record. Thanks to parallel imports, new models for Russians began to appear in the market. Among them there are cars of global brands, for example, European and Japanese (Volkswagen, Mazda, etc.), but produced in China.

In the south of Russia, a number of dealers are no longer isolated, but quite decent sales volumes. Experts believe that the number of such imported cars will continue to grow. Experts noted that changes are continuing in the structure of the market. LADA continues to lead in the mass segment. And if you look at the October figures, then against the backdrop of a market decline of 63%, LADA decreased by only 24%. And its share has grown to almost 40%. At the same time, the total share of all Chinese in October is almost 30%. Thus, in the structure of the market, approximately 70% is occupied by “Lada” and “Chinese”.

At the same time, the share of Chinese brands will continue to grow. This will happen due to the expansion of the model ranges of brands from the Middle Kingdom (so far the “Chinese” have actively occupied the SUV segment, but most likely they will come to other segments as well) and due to a decrease in sales of cars from “outgoing” manufacturers. But whether the “Chinese” will be able to replace the premium brands that are used to for us is a big question.

11.11.22 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru