Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

The structure of Russian car owners by age and brands
  • 12.09.19 The structure of Russian car owners by age and brands

    Experts of the analytical agency AUTOSTAT conducted a study and answered the question about the dependence of the car owner age and the brand of his car. Based on the data of surveys conducted from 2013 to 2019, more than 240 thousand questionnaires of respondents aged 18 to 65 were processed.

    Archive

News

There are 160 thousand LADA XRAY cars in Russia

7385be4f-670-0.jpg

AVTOVAZ recently announced that it has no plans to resume the production of LADA XRAY. As the head of the company Maxim Sokolov noted in an interview with the TASS agency, this is due to the fact that "too large a set of auto components used in this car is blocked for deliveries today." Meanwhile, the experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" decided to calculate how many LADA XRAY hatchbacks are in Russia today.

So, according to the agency, as of July 1st, 2022, they were registered in the amount of 159.1 thousand units (including the Cross version). Meanwhile, in July and August, 833 new such vehicles were purchased. It was also reported that by mid-September dealers throughout Russia had approximately 500 LADA XRAY hatchbacks. Thus, by the end of the year, there will be over 160,000 of these vehicles in our country.

As for the current LADA XRAY fleet, its fourth part is concentrated in five regions - Tatarstan (share - 6.6%), Bashkiria (5.8%), Samara region (5%), Sverdlovsk region (4.1%) and Chelyabinsk region (4%).

It is also worth noting that almost 43% of these cars were produced in 2017-2018. Approximately three-quarters (73.5%) of them are equipped with a 1.6-liter engine (106 hp), and the rest 26.5% are equipped with a 1.8-liter engine (122 hp). About 14% of registered LADA XRAYs have an automatic transmission (variator or "robot"), respectively, a little more than 86% have a manual gearbox.

26.09.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru