Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Leaders and outsiders of the Russian car market in 2019

News

There are more than 10 thousand Iran Khodro cars in Russia

e3ad90aa-670-0.jpg

Experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" have already reported that the company Iran Khodro intends to start the export of cars to Russia by the end of this year. Meanwhile, this is not the first entry of an Iranian automaker into our market - in the 2000s, it sold his cars there. We decided to find out how many of them are left on the territory of the Russian Federation today. According to the data of the AUTOSTAT agency, as of July 1, 2022, there were 10.4 thousand Iran Khodro cars in Russia, which are represented by the only Samand model (class C sedan).

Almost all of them were produced in 2006-2008. 34% of all Iranian cars are concentrated in the Central Federal District (3.5 thousand units), 26% - in the Volga (2.7 thousand units), other 18% - in the Urals (1.9 thousand units). Thus, these three districts account for 78% of Iran Khodro cars located in the Russian Federation. Accordingly, the rest 22% are distributed among the other five districts, but each of them has less than one thousand such cars. Among the regions in terms of the number of registered "Iranians" the Tula region is the leader - there are 746 of them.

The second place is occupied by the Sverdlovsk region (724 units), the third - by Bashkortostan (711 units). The Moscow region (662 units) ranks the fourth in this rating, ahead of the Chelyabinsk region (616 units). In addition to them, the top ten largest regional car parks from Iran also include: Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod Region, Samara Region, Krasnodar Territory and Tatarstan.

22.08.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru