The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


Are Russians ready for the purchase of a used car at a dealer?
  • 13.06.19 Are Russians ready for the purchase of a used car at a dealer?

    The analytic agency “AUTOSTAT” within the framework of the project “AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS - 2019. Used cars: preferences of car owners” (third wave) * investigated the willingness of car owners to consider purchase of a used car at a dealership. This study was conducted by online survey in March of 2019; it was attended by more than 1,900 car owners of various car brands.



First week of June: sales of passenger cars fall, commercial ones - rise


The number of sales of vehicles in Russia in the first week* of June 2022 is 10,451 units. Such data were obtained by the experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" based on the results of processing the relevant information by JSC "Electronic Passport" (EPTS). Experts also note that this figure is slightly higher (+1%) than in the previous week of May (10,377 units).

Three-quarters of the total number of new vehicles sold at the beginning of the summer belonged to passenger cars. Their volume was 7,895 units, which was 2% lower than a week earlier. About 12% of the total volume was occupied by trucks, which is equivalent to 1,221 sold units. At the same time, they show an increase of 6%. LCVs were sold slightly less (1,100 units), which also showed positive dynamics (+18%). The rest 235 units are buses. Their sales also grew (+16%).

10.06.22 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru