Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019 CAR ANTIFREEZES: opinion of car owners (SPRING WAVE)

Exit date 22.08.2019

Format PDF

Price 2750 eur.

In the course of the study, we get the features of consumer behavior of car owners by the following themes: automotive antifreeze brand recognition (with and without options) and features of a car coolant choosing.

22 august more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

What is the portrait of Chery Tiggo owners?
  • 30.10.18 What is the portrait of Chery Tiggo owners?

    In October of 2018, the specialists of the analytic agency AUTOSTAT conducted an online survey, which was attended by more than 300 of Chery Tiggo car owners*. According to the results of the survey it was compiled the generalized portrait.

    Archive

News

For nine months of 2008 almost 150,000 commercial vehicles were imported to Russia

According to the data of the analytical agency AUTOSTAT based on the customs statistics the total import volume of the commercial vehicles in Russia was 148,800 units for nine months of 2008. The share of new equipment constitutes 56 percent from the total import volume of the commercial auto transport in the reporting period, the rest 44 percent are second hand vehicles.
Leader of the import of the commercial equipment is Ford. But almost all its import volume (14,132 units) falls on LCV segment and pickups. This brand is only entering the market of heavy commercial vehicles with the model Cargo. Volvo heads the segment of heavy commercial vehicles, in September 9,485 cars of this brand were imported to Russia. MAN took the second line with 8,589 units and the third line belongs to Scania with 5,529 units. The German brand Mercedes-Benz is represented in heavy commercial vehicles as well as LCV segment. The total import volume of commercial vehicles of Mercedes-Benz constitutes 9,077 units for nine months, heavy commercial vehicles cover a little less than one half of them.
Analysts of AUTOSTAT remark that the large import volume of commercial transport of Mitsubishi (9,176 units) caused by the great share of L200 pickups and also by success of the second hand models of trucks with the right steering wheel Fuso and Canter. Other two Japanese brands Nissan with 5,905 units and Toyota with 4,110 units follow the same trend. In the leading group of import of the commercial equipment there are also Renault (4,966 units), Hyundai (4,514 units), Freilander (4,891 units) and IVECO (4,361 units). The decent import volume in LCV segment is shown by Peugeot (3,807 units) and Mazda (3,594 units).

18.11.08
Source: АВТОСТАТ