Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Car owners told how the cost of a car maintaining will grow

News

The share of Renault in AVTOVAZ came under the control of NAMI

e9ec319e-670-0.jpg

The share of the French automaker Renault, which suspended operations in Russia, in AVTOVAZ, came under the control of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise Central Research Automobile and Automotive Institute NAMI. Thus, NAMI became the owner of a 67.7% stake in Lada Auto Holding LLC, the remaining 32.3% of which was retained by Rostech. LLC Lada Auto Holding, registered in Moscow, has owned 100% of AVTOVAZ shares since the end of the previous year. Prior to this, Renault and Rostech controlled the automaker through the Dutch offshore Alliance Rostec Auto B.V., Interfax reports. After the suspension of Renault operations in Russia, the former Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation and Vice-Governor of St. Petersburg, Maxim Sokolov, was appointed President of AVTOVAZ, who replaced the head of Renault in Russia and the CIS, Nicolas Maure, at this post.

Recall that on May 16th, agreements were signed on the transfer of Russian assets of the Renault Group to state ownership. As a result of the transactions, the shares in the assets will be distributed as follows: 100% of the shares of CJSC Renault Russia will be owned by the Moscow government, 67.69% of the shares of AVTOVAZ will become the property of the Russian Federation represented by FSUE NAMI subordinated to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia. The remaining shares of AVTOVAZ will be retained by Rostech. An important condition is the option for Renault to repurchase its stake in AVTOVAZ, which can be exercised within the next 6 years.

Within the framework of existing licenses, the production of the whole line of LADA cars at the production sites of AVTOVAZ will continue. In addition, in accordance with the reached agreements, the Togliatti plant will produce the Renault Duster crossover and the Sandero hatchback under the LADA brand. According to sources, the transfer of production of Renault Arkana and Kaptur models from the Moscow plant in Togliatti was recognized as economically inexpedient. AVTOVAZ will also carry out after-sales service of Renault cars in the Russian market.

27.05.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru