Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

The leaders of the Russian car market in July 2019

News

Stellantis suspends the production in Kaluga

324b8cb4-670-0.jpg

Given the growing number of cross-sanctions and logistical difficulties, the Stellantis concern has decided to suspend the production at the PSMA Rus plant in Kaluga. Stellantis is taking all measures to comply with international sanctions and protect its employees, the automaker said in a statement. Recall that the main production asset of the Stellantis group in Russia is the PSMA Rus plant in the Kaluga region, the capacity of which is designed to produce 125,000 vehicles per a year. Investments in an enterprise producing cars on a full cycle were 550 million Euros.

Stellantis owns 70% of the Kaluga plant worth 470 million Euros, the remaining 30% belongs to Mitsubishi. Today PSMA Rus produces C-class passenger sedans Peugeot 408 and Citroen C4 Sedan, Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport crossovers, as well as cargo vans, minibuses and compact vans under the Peugeot, Citroen and Opel brands. Meanwhile, the production of Mitsubishi vehicles at the PSMA Rus plant in Kaluga was suspended the previous week due to disruptions in the supply chain and logistical difficulties.

20.04.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru