Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Passenger car market in Russia. Results of 2021, trends and prospects

Exit date 29.03.2022

Format PDF

Price 900 eur.

The report contains detailed information on the last year’s passenger car sales, their dynamics and structure, market capacity, its price parameters, segmentation, etc.

29 march more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

What brands have the youngest parc in Russia?
  • 20.06.19 What brands have the youngest parc in Russia?

    According to the analytic agency AUTOSTAT, at the beginning of this year there were more than 43 million cars in Russia. At the same time, about 40% of them are not older than 10 years, which, in quantitative terms, slightly exceeds 17 million units.

    Archive

News

Stellantis continues the production in Russia, but does not rule out problems with components

98e9750b-670-0.jpg

The Stellantis auto concern does not stop the production of cars at its plant in the Kaluga region due to the geopolitical situation, but does not rule out forced downtime due to interruptions in the supply of components. This was stated in an interview with CNN Business by Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares, adding that to date the company has no problems with components and spare parts. “Most of the suppliers are located in southern Europe and northern Africa, and disruptions have been avoided so far, but it can still happen due to global supply chain disruptions,” said Carlos Tavares. He also added that Stellantis will comply with any sanctions that may be associated with its business.

Recall that the main production asset of the Stellantis group in Russia is the PSMA Rus plant in the Kaluga region, the capacity of which is designed to produce 125,000 vehicles per year. Investments in an enterprise producing cars on a full cycle were 550 million Euros. Stellantis owns 70% of the Kaluga plant worth 470 million euros, the remaining 30% belongs to Mitsubishi. Today PSMA Rus produces C-class passenger sedans Peugeot 408 and Citroen C4 Sedan, Mitsubishi Outlander and Pajero Sport crossovers, as well as cargo vans, minibuses and compact vans under the Peugeot, Citroen and Opel brands.

10.03.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru