Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Dynamics of the Russian car market in Q1 of 2022

News

Stellantis does not exclude the transfer of production from Russia due to sanctions

4d617349-670-0.jpg

The automaker Stellantis allows the transfer of production from Russia in the event of negative consequences due to sanctions in connection with Russia's recognition of the DPR and LPR. This was announced to The Wall Street Journal by the head of Stellantis, Carlos Tavares, by noting that geopolitical risks affect how the company will make decisions in the future.

“If the reality is that we will not be able to supply the plant, we will either be forced to move this production to other plants or face restrictions,” said Carlos Tavares. According to the Interfax agency, the main production asset of the Stellantis group in Russia is the PSMA Rus plant in the Kaluga region, the capacity of which is designed to produce 125,000 vehicles per a year.

Investments in an enterprise producing cars on a full cycle were 550 million Euros. Stellantis owns 70% of the Kaluga plant worth 470 million Euros, the remaining 30% belongs to Mitsubishi.

25.02.22 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru