The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


What electric cars are in Russia?


AVTOVAZ returned to profit in 2021


According to the results of 2021, AvtoVAZ received 166 million Euros of net profit under IFRS, follows from the financial statements of the main shareholder of the company - Renault group. In the pandemic 2020, AvtoVAZ received a loss of 196 million Euros, and a year before, in 2019, earned 72 million Euros in profit, the Vedomosti newspaper writes. AVTOVAZ revenue for 2021 was 3.13 billion Euros (+12%), operating profit increased 1.8 times for the year to 237 million Euros, profit before taxes - 2.4 times to 186 million Euros, capex - by a third up to 229 million Euros. Short-term liabilities of AvtoVAZ were 992 million Euros (-2.8%), long-term liabilities - 1.22 billion Euros (+8.7%) at the end of the previous year, follows from the Renault report.

Renault owns 68% of AvtoVAZ, the rest 32% belongs to the state corporation Rostec. Since the end of 2021, they have owned the auto concern through Lada Auto Holding, registered in Russia. Prior to this, Dutch Alliance Rostec Auto B.V. was the direct owner of the plant, the shares of the actual owners did not change. As AUTOSTAT previously reported, at the end of 2021, AVTOVAZ sold 350,714 LADA cars in the Russian market, which is 2% higher than a year ago. As a result, the market share of the LADA brand was 21% against 21.5% a year before, according to the AEB. In 2021, 7 new LADA dealerships were opened in Russia.

The dealer network of AVTOVAZ remains the largest in the country and includes 304 car dealerships. In addition, 35.8 thousand LADA cars were exported the previous year, which is 9.4% higher than in the previous year. As noted, shipments increased despite the crisis in the export markets. Meanwhile, the CEO of Renault Group, in an interview with the Financial Times, said that the company's plants in Russia may face problems in the supply of components due to the situation around Ukraine. Thus, for the production sites of AvtoVAZ, imported components account for about 20%, and for the Moscow Renault plant, this figure is close to 40%.

In turn, the head of the Renault Group, that the company is "conducting research as a preventive measure" to assess where it can still get components for its plants in Russia.

22.02.22 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru