Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

The dynamics of the Russian car market in 2019

News

85% of cars sold in Chukotka have a manual gearbox

05a71f7f-670-0.jpg

The largest share of sales of cars with a manual transmission was noted in the Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, the experts of the AUTOSTAT agency established. Thus, they have 85% of the total volume of the local market of new passenger cars. Accordingly, the remaining 15% of cars were sold in Chukotka with automatic transmission (AT) *.

The agency's experts note that, in addition to the Chukotka Autonomous Okrug, in 9 other constituent entities of the Russian Federation, the share of sales of cars with MT is higher than with AT. In Kalmykia, "mechanics" owns 60% of the market, in the Kostroma region - 55%, in Udmurtia and the Tambov region - 53%. In the republics of Mari El and Tyva, as well as in the Kirov, Orenburg and Kurgan regions, the market share of cars with a mechanical gearbox is 51%. In all other regions, automatic transmissions dominate. In general, in the Russian market, the share of "mechanics" accounts for 34%.

The remaining 66% are sales of vehicles with AT. As previously reported by the experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT", among the regions, the largest share of sold cars with "automatic transmission" is observed in Primorye (91%) and Moscow (90%). * We include both classic "automatic transmissions " and "robots", variators, etc. to an automatic transmission.

22.12.21 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru