Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Rating of automobile brands on the index of repeat purchase in Russia

News

80% of sold SUVs have automatic transmission

d2c33200-670-0.jpg

Among all sold new crossovers and SUVs in Russia, only every fifth is equipped with a mechanical gearbox, the experts of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" found out. Accordingly, the rest of the SUVs, i.e. 80%, is sold with automatic transmission (AT)*. Let us remind you that the average market share of AT is 66%. In SUVs, this figure is much higher, because very few crossovers and SUVs are sold with a manual gearbox. The most popular such models are LADA Niva (the share of MCP is 100%) and Renault Duster (85%).

If we consider other segments of the Russian market, then even greater share of sales of vehicles equipped with ATs is belonged to the following segments: A (96%), C (96%), D, E, F, MPV, coupes / convertibles (100% each). But all of them are significantly inferior to SUVs in terms of the volume of sold cars, which, we recall, remains the largest segment in our market. But in the second largest segment - B - "mechanics" dominate. Thus, the share of sold cars with manual gearboxes here is 55%. Thus, the rest 45% is AT.

According to the agency's experts, this ratio is explained by the presence of the most popular market models, namely: LADA Granta and Vesta, the lion's share of which (81 - 93%) is sold with "mechanics". Among pickups, the advantage of cars with manual gearboxes is even stronger - their share reaches 63% (versus 37% for AT). This is due to the fact that in the sales volume of the UAZ "Pickup" model, which is the bestseller in the segment, 85% is accounted for "mechanics". And finally, the largest share of cars with manual gearboxes was recorded in the LAV segment (98%), where the absolute favorite is LADA Largus, offered exclusively on "mechanics". Cars with AT have only 2% of sales there.

15.12.21 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru