Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Segmentation of the Russian market: new and used cars
  • 28.09.18 Segmentation of the Russian market: new and used cars

    The analytic agency "AUTOSTAT" conducted a survey of the primary and secondary markets in Russia for the first 8 months of 2018. So, the volume of the market of new cars for the reporing period was 1.02 million units, second-hand - 3.5 million units.

    Archive

News

In September, Russians spent more than 260 billion rubles for the purchase of cars

f5378ae6-670-0.jpg

Analytical agency AUTOSTAT and Bankavto (digital platform of RGS Bank) conducted a joint study of the new passenger car market in Russia and determined its financial capacity based on the results of September 2021. In the first month of autumn, Russians spent 260 billion 653.7 million rubles for the new passenger cars. At the same time, for the first time since the beginning of the year, the cost for cars from the Chinese auto industry exceeded the costs on the purchase of cars of domestic brands.

Almost 70% of the financial capacity of the Russian market in September fell on the mass segment, which corresponds to 180 billion 755.3 million rubles. The rest 30% was spent on the purchase of premium segment cars (79 billion 898.4 million rubles). Traditionally, residents of our country buy most of the cars of European brands. Accordingly, more money is spent on them than on others. For example, in September their share was 38.3% of the total financial market capacity or 99 billion 767.2 million rubles. More than a quarter (25.6%) of all money “went” to new passenger cars of Japanese brands (66 billion 625.4 million rubles), and a fifth (20.3%) – for the purchase of “Koreans” (52 billion 890.6 million rubles).

Chinese and Russian brands have almost comparable indicators of financial capacity (20,138.2 million and 17.302.9 million rubles, respectively), which in September were 7.7% and 6.6%, respectively. At the same time, in September, for the first time since the beginning of the year, Russians spent more money on the purchase of cars from the Chinese automobile industry than on the purchase of cars of domestic brands. And the least amount of money was spent on American brands - only 3 billion 929.3 million rubles, i.e. 1.5% of the total capacity. This is due to the fact that "Americans" have the smallest share in our car market.

15.11.21 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru