Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Top news

Russian MINI dealers were left without cars 21.09.21 - 13:38 Russian MINI dealers were left without cars

The cars available for purchase have almost completely disappeared

Infographics

What is the share of foreign and Russian cars in the secondary market?

The-ratio-of-foreign-and-domestic-cars-in-the-secondary-market.png

The experts decided to provide statistics on the ratio of foreign cars and Russian cars in the secondary market. So, according to the agency "AUTOSTAT", for 5 months of this year, foreign cars accounted for 74% of the total volume of used cars purchased in Russia. Accordingly, the remaining 26% are cars of Russian brands. In other words, there is 1 domestic used car for 3 used foreign cars. Exactly the same ratio is observed in the Ural Federal District.

It is slightly higher in the Central and Siberian Federal Districts, where used cars are bought 4 times more than Russian cars. In the Northwest, this ratio already corresponds to 5: 1, and the maximum ratio is in the Far East - 24: 1. And this is higher than in Moscow or St. Petersburg, where the share of used foreign cars is 92%. It so happened historically that the residents of the Far Eastern Federal District buy a lot of used vehicles in neighboring Japan and, as a rule, with the right-hand drive. In three districts of the country, the ratio of foreign cars and Russian cars in the secondary market is lower than the average for the Russian Federation.

For example, in the Southern FD it is 69%, lower by 31%, in the Volga region - 64%, lower by 36%. But in the North Caucasus, the opposite picture is observed - local residents buy more used cars of Russian brands (53%) than foreign ones (47%).

12.08.21 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru