The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


Dynamics of the Russian car market in 2020


Leasing of vehicles increased 2.6 times in April


At the end of April 2021, 25,700 vehicles were leased in Russia, which is 2.6 times higher than in the same month of the previous year. Such data were obtained by experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" during the preparation of the review "Base of leasing transactions of vehicles in all regions of the Russian Federation".

Recall that in April 2020, car leasing in the country - against the backdrop of the coronavirus pandemic - showed the lowest monthly result (10 thousand units) for the whole previous year. This explains such a high current growth, which has affected all segments of leasing. In the segment of passenger cars, the share of which was 57% in April, the number of leasing transactions increased 2.9 times to 14.7 thousand units.

Among trucks, the volume of leasing grew 2.3 times (up to 7 thousand units). In the LCV segment the growth turned out to be the smallest - “only” by 1.9 times (up to 3.3 thousand units), and in bus segment - the highest (6.1 times to 0.7 thousand units). It is also worth noting that 85% of all vehicles purchased on lease in April were registered to legal entities. This corresponds to 21.8 thousand units - 2.4 times higher than a year ago. The rest 3.9 thousand cars (share - 15%) belonged to individuals, for which an even greater growth was recorded (3.9 times).

08.06.21 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru