Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

20 years later: who owns the Russian car market?

News

KAMAZ spoke about export plans

f0d53f45-670-0.jpg

KAMAZ, according to the business plan for 2021, plans to deliver 5 thousand vehicles to foreign markets. An increase in export sales to 5.5 thousand trucks is predicted for 2022, the press service of the enterprise informed AUTOSTAT. As noted, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Vietnam and Uzbekistan remain the main export markets for KAMAZ, while the total number of consumer countries is approaching 50.

As a reminder, in 2020, the export of KAMAZ vehicles fell by 13% to 4,359 vehicles and assembly kits. The CIS countries had 70% of the total export volume, the rest 30% belonged to non-CIS countries. The key export markets of KAMAZ in 2020 remained Kazakhstan (1,328 vehicles), Turkmenistan (852 units), Uzbekistan (196 units), Belarus (109 units). In addition, deliveries of KAMAZ trucks were carried out to Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, and Tajikistan.

The main directions of export to non-CIS countries for the company in 2020 were Vietnam (650 vehicles delivered) and Lithuania (100 vehicles). In addition, deliveries of KAMAZ vehicles were carried out to a number of countries in Africa and Southeast Asia.

24.05.21 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru