Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2022". Summer car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 27.05.2022

Format PDF

Price 3430 eur.

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS" is an annual project of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT", which is a survey of car owners according to a certain methodology and makes it possible to compare assessment indicators over time.

In the spring of 2022 (in addition to the annual autumn wave), the fourth spring wave of the project will be released, which is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of summer tires.

27 may more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Which brands sell the most SUVs in Russia?

News

TOP-10 of the most "female" cars in Moscow

2adbc91b-670-0.jpg

Experts of the agency "AUTOSTAT" on the eve of March 8th made a rating of the most "female" cars registered in Moscow. The rating criterion was the share of female owners for each model, which was determined by agency surveys in 2020. The higher this indicator, the car is more “feminine”.

The leader of our rating was Nissan Juke - the share of owners of this model in the Russian capital exceeds 80%. Accordingly, the remaining approximately 20% are male owners. The second place is occupied by another "Japanese" - Toyota C-HR, among the capital owners of which more than 70% are the fair sex. Audi Q3, Lexus NX and Mercedes-Benz GLA have practically equal indicators in terms of the share of Muscovites-owners (about 70%).

The figures are comparable at Land Rover Range Rover Evoque and MINI Countryman (about 65%). Three more models - Mazda3, Mitsubishi EclipseCross, KIA Picanto - also have more than 60% of women-owners.

10.03.21 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru