Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Where the imported cars came from?
  • 29.11.18 Where the imported cars came from?

    According to the analytic agency "AUTOSTAT", for the first 9 months of 2018 the volume of import by legal entities of passenger cars (new and used) to Russia was 173.7 thousand units. Moreover, every third car arrived to us from Japan (57.2 thousand units), and every sixth one came from Germany (27.7 thousand units).

    Archive

News

KAMAZ increased sales by 7% in Russia in 2020

KAMAZ.jpg 

In 2020, KAMAZ sold 32,662 trucks in the Russian market, which is higher by 7.1% than in the previous year. Also in the segment of trucks with a gross weight of over 14 tons, 32,071 cars were sold, with a total weight of 8-14 tons - (medium-duty vehicles) - 591 units, follows from the quarterly reporting of the automaker. It notes that the company's share in the main market for trucks with a gross weight of more than 14 tons increased by 3.3 percentage points and was 47.5%.

Export of KAMAZ vehicles in 2020 fell by 13% to 4,359 vehicles and assembly kits. Among the total export volume, 70% fell on the CIS countries, the remaining 30% - on non-CIS countries. The key export markets for KAMAZ in 2020 remained Kazakhstan (1,328 vehicles), Turkmenistan (852 units), Uzbekistan (196 units), Belarus (109 units). In addition, deliveries of KAMAZ trucks were carried out to Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova and Tajikistan. The main directions of export to non-CIS countries for the company in 2020 were Vietnam (650 vehicles delivered) and Lithuania (100 vehicles). In addition, deliveries of KAMAZ vehicles were carried out to a number of countries in Africa and Southeast Asia.

Recall that in accordance with the business plan, KAMAZ intends to produce and sell 37 thousand trucks in 2021, among which 32 thousand vehicles will enter the Russian market, the rest - for export. Among the main goals of KAMAZ for this year there is an increase in the share of vehicles in the market up to 51% due to the growth of sales of a new model range, as well as positions strengthening in the segments of truck tractors and special equipment. In 2021, it is planned to launch new models of the K5 generation in the market: a 6x2 truck tractor, 6x4, 6x6 and 8x4 dump trucks. It is also planned to continue the development of the model range of NGVs, including the launch of KAMAZ-54901 with a gas engine in the market.

03.03.21 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru