Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

Exit date 12.12.2019

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The third autumn wave of the project is aimed at the consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of winter tires.

12 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Key figures of the Russian truck parc

News

During six months of 2008 there were imported 986, 7 thsd of passenger cars to Russia

According to data of customs statistics, during the first half - year of 2008 there were imported 986, 7 thsd of passenger cars to Russia. Their cost was 14, 65 bln USD. This is by 44, 8% more than during the first half year of 2007. 80, 3 thsd cars (the total cost 582, 7 mln USD) were imported from countries of CIS. 906, 3 thsd units (the total cost 14, 1 bln USD) were imported from countries of far abroad.
According to estimation of the analysts of AUTOSTAT, on totals of the half year 78% from the total volume of import accounted for the share of new cars. The rest 22% of cars, imported to the country, are foreign makes. If we orientate on detailed analysis of structure of import for 2006 2007, we can establish that two japanese makes Toyota and Nissan are leaders by import of cars to our country. Their share in the total volume of import exceeds 25%, and among second hand foreign cars it constitutes almost a half.

11.08.08
Source: AUTOSTAT