Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. Winter Car Tires: Car Owner Preferences (Third Wave)

Exit date 12.12.2019

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The third autumn wave of the project is aimed at the consumer preferences in the purchase and operation of winter tires.

12 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

The choice of the car owner: the official dealer or an independent service station?

News

Ukrainian automotive industry grew on over one third

On data of State committee of statistics of Ukraine, the production of passenger cars in Ukrain grew on 36, 7% to 227722 units during the first six months of 2008 (last year 166550 cars left the conveyers of Ukraine).
As the analysts of AUTOSTAT note, the leading positions in the production of passenger cars remain the same in Ukraine. The car factory in Zaporozhje remains the absolute leader of the ukrainian automotive production despite a 4% decrease of its share in the overall volume of automotive production in this country. During the reported period 153407 cars left ZAZ (which constitutes 67, 4% from the total quantity of passenger cars, produced in Ukraine). The second place on volume of output belongs to the Automotive factory Bogdan (the former Lutskij car factory). Its volume of production is 41369 cars and the share is 18, 2%. The assembly enterprise Eurocar is on the third place. 19664 of its cars left the conveyer (8, 7% from the total number). The smallest volume of production is represented by Kremenchugskij factory of car assembly: 13282 cars, which constitute 5, 9% in the total volume of output of passenger cars in Ukraine.
As for dynamics of development, ZAZ became the only enterprise that showed the increase lower than the total rates of growth of production 29%. KrASZ increased the volume of output on 4, 7%, Eurocar on 47, 8%. The leader of increase of production is the Automotive factory Bogdan (to 63, 3 %).
We should also note that all ukrainian car factories specialize on licensed production of foreign cars. So, the Automotive factory Bogdan outputs cars KIA, Hyundai and LADA; Eurokar Skoda, Volkswagen, Audi and Seat cars; KrASZ Geely, SsangYong and Chana cars. The exception is ZAZ, which still produces cars of its own production Slavuta, however it plans to take it out of production. So, like all other enterprises of the ukrainian automotive industry, ZAZ will completely be a manufacturer of foreign cars - Opel, Mercedes-Benz, Daewoo, Chevrolet, Chery and LADA.

23.07.08
Source: AUTOSTAT