Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

In which districts of the Russian Federation is there high car ownership per 1000 people?

News

In Russia, the used car market is 3.7 times larger than the new car market

4.jpg

According to the analytic agency AUTOSTAT, the market share of new passenger cars in Russia reached 21.1% for 8 months of 2020. Accordingly, the secondary market occupies the remaining 78.9%. In other words, in our country, used cars are sold 3.7 times more than new ones.

However, this indicator may differ significantly depending on the subject of the Russian Federation. For example, in many regions of the Far East, due to the proximity to Japan, the share of used car sales exceeds 95%. This indicator is highest in the Jewish Autonomous Region (97.3%), where the secondary market is 36.5 times larger than the primary one. The smallest difference between the primary and secondary car markets is observed in Moscow. Here the share of new passenger car sales is 42.3%, which is only 16 pp less than the share of the used car market. We also note St. Petersburg, where there are two used cars for one new sold car. In other five regions - Tatarstan, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Samara Region, Moscow Region and Perm Territory - this ratio is 2:5.

07.10.20 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru