Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Which car options are considered the most useful with Russian customers?

News

KIA Rio: what versions do Russians prefer?

1.jpg

KIA Rio holds the title of the most popular foreign car in our country for the fourth year in a row. So, according to the results of the 1st half of the year, sales of this model reached 36,164 units. Experts of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" decided to consider the consumer preferences in relation to KIA Rio.

As it turned out, more than a half (52%) of sold cars of this family accounted for KIA Rio X-Line cross-hatchbacks. Accordingly, the rest 48% were sedans. 83% of all sold Rio cars are equipped with a 1.6-liter engine producing 123 HP. Only every sixth customer (17%) chose a 1.4 liter (100 hp) engine. The lion's share (79%) of those who purchased this model preferred the automatic gearbox. Thus, every fifth (21%) inclined in favor of "mechanics".

The most popular configuration in the Rio family is Comfort, which accounts for 41%. The Luxe version was preferred by 29% of buyers, followed by Prestige (14%). The share of Premium was 8%, Classic - 5%. Other 3% in the sales structure of KIA Rio was occupied by special edition series, which are produced in limited editions.

17.07.20 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru