Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Dynamics of the Russian car market in February of 2019
  • 14.03.19 Dynamics of the Russian car market in February of 2019

    In February of 2019, sales of new cars in Russia fell by 3.6% in compare with February of 2018. The mass segment for the second month in a row shows a negative trend (-4.8%). Its sales amounted to 112,135 vehicles, which is 90.6% of the total sales.

    Archive

News

Passenger cars had less than a half of all leasing transactions in May

6.jpg

As a part of the preparation of the monthly review, “Database of vehicle leasing transactions in all regions of the Russian Federation for 2020”, the experts of AUTOSTAT analytical agency estimated that 9,527 vehicles were bought on lease in May.

Agency experts noted that before passenger cars reached about 60%, this indicator was less than a half in the last month of spring (47%), which in quantitative terms reached 4,456 units. Accordingly, the rest 53% of leasing transactions were commercial vehicles in May. Thus, over 30% belonged to trucks (3,006 units), 18% - to light commercial vehicles (1677 units), and other 4% - to buses (388 units).

02.07.20 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru