The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info


Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info


What models are the best selling in the SUV subsegments in the Russian Federation?


In Russia, there are 125 thousand Datsun cars


Nissan announced that by the end of 2020 it will cease the production of Datsun cars at AvtoVAZ. In this regard, the experts of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" decided to find out how many cars of this brand are registered in Russia.

According to the agency, on January 1st of this year there were 125 thousand of these cars in our country. 82% of this amount belonged to Datsun on-DO sedan (103 thousand units), the remaining 18% is the mi-DO hatchback (22 thousand units).

Most of Datsun cars were produced in 2015 - 29 thousand, or about a quarter of the total. But less of cars have 2016 release year - 16 thousand units, i.e. about every eighth model.

The leading region by the number of registered Datsun cars is Bashkiria - at the beginning of the year, 7.8 thousand local residents owned them. According to this indicator, Samara region is slightly inferior to it (7.6 thousand units). In the Krasnodar Territory there are 6.3 thousand such vehicles, in Tatarstan - 6.1 thousand units. Moscow Region (5.6 thousand units) finished the TOP-5 of this regional rating.

03.06.20 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru