Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

TOP-10 of the most recognizable brands of Chinese cars
  • 12.03.20 TOP-10 of the most recognizable brands of Chinese cars

    In November of 2019, the analytical agency AUTOSTAT and the portal Auto Mail.Ru conducted an online survey in which more than 8,000 Russian car owners took part. This study dealt with consumer preferences in choosing cars of Chinese brands.

    Archive

News

6.5% of Russian LCV fleet is under warranty

фото6.jpg

In Russia, there are about 270 thousand light commercial vehicles that are under warranty * (as of January 1st, 2020). This conclusion was reached by the experts of the analytic agency AUTOSTAT during the preparation of the new report, “Service fleet of warranty and post-warranty cars”. It is noted that their share is 6.5% of the total fleet of LCV (about 4.2 million units). Thus, the rest 93.5%, or 3.9 million units, are post-warranty ones.

* The availability of the warranty was determined only on the basis of time and did not take into account the mileage of the car (in corporate fleets or in personal business, the warranty expiration date may come earlier than the specified warranty period in time).

21.05.20 AA "AUTOSTAT"
Source: www.autostat.ru