Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Automotive Industry In Russia. Results of 2019. Prospects

Exit date 02.06.2020

Format PDF, 55 стр.

Price 960 eur.

report contains information on automotive vehicle production in Russia, particularly passenger cars and commercial vehicles

02 june more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Which brands have a higher share of imported car sales?
  • 31.10.19 Which brands have a higher share of imported car sales?

    Experts of the AUTOSTAT analytical agency found out that the share of foreign-made cars reached 15% of the total market of new passenger cars in Russia, and then decided to consider how this figure could vary depending on a particular brand.

    Archive

News

Only 14% of dealers are ready for online sales of used cars

3.jpg

AUTOSTAT analytic agency, together with OkDealer, conducted a survey of approximately 1,000 used car dealers about how they work with customers in self-isolation conditions. The survey was conducted by the method of "mystery shopping" in 13 cities of Russia from April 13th to 18th.

According to the survey, 18% of dealers reported that they do not work with potential buyers in the current environment, even remotely. Moreover, it turned out that among official dealerships there are 2.5 times more non-working car show rooms (28%) than among independent dealers (11%). The largest share of dealers that do not work with customers (even remotely) was in Moscow (33%). In Krasnodar and Samara, this figure was 23%, in Ufa - 19%, in Nizhny Novgorod - 15%, and in St. Petersburg - 14%. Note that in Perm, Chelyabinsk and Izhevsk, all interviewed dealers are ready to talk about sales of used cars from the stock.

One of the interesting conclusions of the study was that only every seventh dealer (14%) confirmed that after a remote inspection (additional photos and video review of the car), checks and payments, it is ready to deliver the car directly to the buyer's door. In fact, this is a full cycle of online car sales. But the rest 86% of dealers are not yet ready for the full cycle of remote work with the client. Among the most common answers there is the willingness to make a deal at a car dealership in compliance with all safety measures, or reserve a specific car for the buyer for a small prepayment. And design and transfer should be carried out later when the full-fledged work of the car dealership is opened.

07.05.20 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru