Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

"AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2020". Winter Car tires: preferences of car owners (fourth wave)

Exit date 07.12.2020

Format PDF

Price 3500 eur.

The fourth autumn wave of the project is aimed at identifying consumer preferences in the ...

07 december more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Dynamics of the Russian car market in the 1st half of 2020

News

In February, about 14 thousand leasing transactions on vehicles were completed

6.jpg

During the preparation of the monthly review “Database of leasing transactions of vehicles in all regions of the Russian Federation for 2020”, the experts of the analytical agency AUTOSTAT found out that 13.7 thousand units of vehicles were leased in February. This is higher by 23% than in January.

88% of this amount belonged to legal entities, respectively; the remaining 12% was committed in relation to individuals. 60% of leasing transactions in the last winter month were registered in the passenger car segment. Every fourth transaction (24%) fell on trucks, 14% - on LCV, and the remaining 2% - on buses.

01.04.20 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru