Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. New cars: car owners' opinions (fourth wave)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. New cars: car owners' opinions (fourth wave)

Exit date 31.01.2020

Format PDF

Price 1975 eur.

In 2019, the fourth wave of research took place. Due to the insufficient number of respondents in the sample, Chevrolet brand was excluded from the assessment, but Infiniti was added. As a result, the total number of brands represented in the report is 30, and the total number of respondents is more than 3,000 car owners.

31 january more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Opel and Chevrolet in Russia: history at a Glance
  • 02.04.15 Opel and Chevrolet in Russia: history at a Glance

    During the production time (from 2002 to 2014, inclusively) of Opel and Chevrolet, it was assembled in Russia more than 1.5 million vehicles of these brands. Since 2002 it was assembled at “GM-AvtoVAZ" 608.7 thousand units, since 2004 at "Avtotor" (574.1 thousand units) and since 2008 at the "General Motors" (341.6 thousand units).

    Archive

News

Russians buy Lamborghini 4.5 times more than Ferrari

6.jpg

Experts of the AUTOSTAT analytical agency found that the residents of the Russian Federation purchased 142 new Lamborghini cars in 2019. In turn, sales of Ferrari products reached 32 units, i.e. almost 4.5 times lower. If we look at the model structure of both luxury brands, then the sales of the Urus crossover of Lamborghini has more than 80% of sales in 2019 (116 units). The rest 20% are Aventador and Huracan sports cars (15 and 11 units, respectively).

Ferrari has only sports cars in its lineup, the most popular of which are Portofino and 812 Superfast (11 units of each model were sold in the previous year). The company is going to present its first crossover in the history, Purosangue, only in 2022.

According to the experts of the analytical agency AUTOSTAT, Lamborghini sales in our country went up sharply with the appearance of the Urus crossover. So, for the second year in a row, they have shown double growth, while sales of Ferrari cars are growing less than by 10%.

29.01.20 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru