Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. New cars: car owners' opinions (fourth wave)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. New cars: car owners' opinions (fourth wave)

Exit date 31.01.2020

Format PDF

Price 1975 eur.

In 2019, the fourth wave of research took place. Due to the insufficient number of respondents in the sample, Chevrolet brand was excluded from the assessment, but Infiniti was added. As a result, the total number of brands represented in the report is 30, and the total number of respondents is more than 3,000 car owners.

31 january more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

How did car sharing develop in Moscow?
  • 13.02.20 How did car sharing develop in Moscow?

    Experts of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" have already reported that Moscow has become the world leader by the car sharing. So, at the end of 2019, there were a little more than 30 thousand car-sharing cars in the Russian capital. The Moscow car-sharing fleet has developed very rapidly during the past few years.

    Archive

News

New Toyota RAV4 set sales record in Russia

3.jpg

The new Toyota RAV4 set a historic record of monthly sales since the model appeared in Russia. According to the press service of Toyota Motor, in December of the previous year, 4,964 of fifth-generation Toyota RAV4 crossovers (+ 21%) were sold, which exceeds the result of any of the competitors of the model from January to November of the previous year. For two months since the start of sales, sales of new Toyota RAV4 reached 8,389 units. Sales of the model reached 30,627 cars for 2019.

At the same time, the contribution of the new crossover to the overall result of the year was 27.4%, which confirms the success of this launch in the Russian market. The most popular among buyers of the new Toyota RAV4 is the all-wheel drive Comfort version, equipped with a 2.0-liter engine and an innovative CVT. Since the launch, 2411 cars in this configuration have been sold, which is 30% of the total number of sales of the new RAV4.

The “Comfort” version follows with a 2.5-liter engine and an 8-speed automatic transmission (1797 units with a share of 21%, respectively). Configuration “Prestige”, equipped with a 2.0-liter engine and CVT, became the third most popular among buyers (1,588 units with a share of 19%, respectively). In total, the RAV4 version with a new 2.0-liter engine and an innovative variator has 40% of sales (3331 units), which confirms the optimal set of consumer qualities inherent in this combination.

Tags: toyota, suv, sales, russia
17.01.20 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru