Рейтинг@Mail.ru

The report in focus

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. New cars: car owners' opinions (fourth wave)

AUTOSTAT OMNIBUS-2019. New cars: car owners' opinions (fourth wave)

Exit date 31.01.2020

Format PDF

Price 1975 eur.

In 2019, the fourth wave of research took place. Due to the insufficient number of respondents in the sample, Chevrolet brand was excluded from the assessment, but Infiniti was added. As a result, the total number of brands represented in the report is 30, and the total number of respondents is more than 3,000 car owners.

31 january more info

Analytics

Russian dealers of Ford began sales of updated Mondeo

Ford Mondeo sedan has received a technological upgrade aimed at the safety improving of the car and improving of the intelligent driver assistance systems. People can order updated Ford Mondeo at all official Ford dealers in Russia.

05 julymore info

Infographics

Are the Russians satisfying with the acceleration dynamics of their cars?

News

19 thousand vehicle leasing transactions were made in November

1.jpg

Experts of the analytical agency "AUTOSTAT" found that 18.9 thousand vehicles were leased in November. This is 10% lower than in October. Almost 87% of this amount was made by legal entities, respectively, the rest 13% - by individuals. About 60% of leasing transactions were registered in the passenger car segment in November. Every fourth transaction (24.8%) was made with trucks, 13% of transactions - with LCV, and the rest 2.5% - with buses.

10.01.20 AUTOSTAT
Source: www.autostat.ru